1. How do I book for your service(s)?
You may get an accurate quote and place your booking with us by reaching us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will get back to you within 2 business days. Your booking will be confirmed upon receiving a non-refundable 50% deposit for the service.
2. Is there any additional charges on top of the package price?
As consumers ourselves, we appreciate transparency in our price list. All prices stated include morning surcharges. Eyelashes, skincare, grooming for grooms are all included in our packages. (If the groom is in a different location, prices will vary)
3. How long does bridal hair and makeup take?
It takes 2 hours to get our ARLY bride ready. That includes a pampering skincare session, hair styling and makeover. We promise it’ll be as therapeutic as it reads. For family members and close friends, it’ll take 1 to 1.5 hours to get them ready for your special day.
4. How do I decide how many looks will I need for my wedding?
Of course we all love to have as many looks as we want for our special day, but here are some things to consider before making the decision.
– Timeline for the day: If you have a very tight timeline – Morning ceremony + Lunch. We will advise you on 1 fresh hair and make up with 1 quick touch up (20 mins) before your lunch ceremony.
– Outfits for the day: If you have more than 2 dresses, we encourage 2 different looks to refresh the look for the event. Of course, if you like to keep it timeless, we are more than happy to do so and keep it to just 1 look!
5. Can I do a trial session before confirming my booking?
We offer a make up consultation prior to your booking confirmation at a minimal cost. The skin consultation for brides can’t be used to offset any bridal packages. If you’re happy with the looks and have confirmed your booking, we are happy to meet you again 1 month prior to your special day to refresh on the looks we have discussed and to advise you if you need a quick hair cut and have a quick look on your skin condition.
6. When is the best time to do a bridal trial session?
We would recommend for your trial session to be done 1 month before your wedding date, so that we can have a look at your dresses and the theme of your wedding. These information will help guide us on achieving the most suitable look for you.
7. How long will each bridal trial take ?
Each trial is capped at a maximum of 2 hours where we will try up to 2 hair and makeup looks for your wedding day. Do prepare your Pinterest or instagram board, so that we have an idea of what you like to try during the trial.
8. Can I use my bridal trial for Pre-Wedding Shoot / ROM?
To deliver our best is an ethos at ARLY. We do not allow bridal trials to be used for any other purposes as we take pride to ensure that you look your best on your special day. As the trial is experimental and a good get to know you session, we do not use any false lashes or hair products so that it easy for you to remove at the end of your trial.
Good news is, we do offer a better package if you like to book us for both your pre-wedding and your actual day. We will be happy to share with you the rates if you are keen.
9. Do you have accessories that I can loan?
Our signature 2 perlee look is a gift from us. Yes, we do have some simple hair accessories that we can loan to you. With that, we will require a $50 deposit for the pieces. All loan items will need to be returned within 7 working days.